Your child's day will include cognitive, social and language art skills with opportunities to develop self confidence by appropriate decision-making activities.
Daily success will be found in singing, stories, counting, game playing, physical activities, creative art, music, dramatic play, and science in a Christ-centered educational program that will enrich your child's social, emotional, intellectual and physical development while providing the foundation for a lifelong love of learning.
This program has been in the Qualistar Rating Program
for the past three years.
The Qualistar Rating™
is a tool that objectively measures the quality of an early childhood education program. Points earned in each quality component (listed below) are combined to determine a total rating score, which ranges from a Provisional to 4-Star rating.
- The quality of the learning environment
- The program’s family partnerships
- The training and education of program staff
- The adult-to-child ratio and group size in classrooms
- Whether a program is nationally accredited